Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Beginning

Politics!! I live for the stuff. it's the first thing that I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, if you, like me, are one of those people then this is for you. This blog will be thoughts, comments ans opinions of a year 12 politics student, me! Since the age of 11, and the 2007 Federal Election I have been interested in Australian politics and for the last few years I have been getting more interested in global politics. This year, in my final year of high school I am studying economics, and law as well as politics and English and I love them all. Although this blog will be poltics all the time i might comment on the economy, as quoting my teacher, 'Economics is politics with the fun taken out!', not that i so much as agree with him, as reaslise that the idea the two are linked, and directly affect eachother. Now hopefully I can take you on a journey through my mind and that of a teenage political nerd.

1 comment:

  1. A great blog that will hopefully be read and 'listened' to by those in the know.

    ReplyDelete